Also available on
Organic Marine Nutrient - Special is a combination of goodness of both organic nitrogen and organic carbon drawn from abundant marine sources. It is a combination of essential amino acids and trace micronutrients with increased organic nitrogen and organic carbon. It acts as a source of food for micro-organisms which can help improve soil stability by binding soil particles and contribute to better soil structure. It is a combination of essential amino acids and trace micronutrients with increased organic carbon and organic nitrogen. It promotes rapid plant growth and encourages healthy development and foliage development.
- It supports rapid plant growth and encourages the healthy development of foliage and fruit.
- It helps young plants with robust growth and also establish themselves in the soil.
- It amplifies chlorophyl content in the plants which in turn induces the photosynthesis.
- It acts as a source of food for useful micro-organisms present in the soil supporting release of useful nutrients.
- It helps to improve soil stability by binding soil particles and contribute to better soil structure.
- It promotes healthy and strong root development in plants.
Can be used by,
- Home Gardeners.
Method of Application
- Drip irrigation/Drenching: Recommended to use at 5-10Kg/Acre through drip irrigation or drenching in 4-5 Splits in the entire crop cycle.
Our products can be used to grow following crops,
- Kharif Crops
Millets (Bajra & Jowar), Cotton, Soybean, Sugarcane, Turmeric, Paddy (Rice), Maize, Moong (Pulses), Groundnut, Red Chilies and other Kharif crops.
- Rabi Crops
Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Sesame, Peas and other Rabi Crops.
- Zaid Crops
Muskmelon, Watermelon, Vegetables such as bitter gourd, pumpkin, ridged gourd and other Zaid Crops.
- Food Grains
Rice, Wheat, Coarse Cereals/Millets, Pulses and other food grain crops.
- Cash Crops
Sugarcane, Cotton and Ground Nut.
- Plantation Crops
Tea, Coffee, Banana, Coconut, Areca nut and Rubber.
- Commercial Crops
Grapes, Pomegranate, Lemon and other crops.