Also available on
Seaman is a manganese fish amino acid powder which is used in plants as a major contribution to various biological systems in including photosynthesis, respiration and nitrogen assimilation. Manganese is also involved in pollen germination, pollen tube growth, root cell elongation and resistance to root pathogens.
- Increased vegetative growth.
- Disease resistance.
- Oxidative stress resistance.
- Improved cell wall stability & mechanical strength.
Can be used by,
- Home Gardeners.
Method of Application
- Foliar Spray: Apply 500-1000gm per Hectare.( 1-2gm per Liter of water).
- Drip Irrigation: Apply 1-2Kg per hectare. Frequency or number of sprays to be decided on the severity of deficiency. To be applied at the time from flowering to fruit maturation.
Our products can be used to grow following crops,
- Kharif Crops
Millets (Bajra & Jowar), Cotton, Soybean, Sugarcane, Turmeric, Paddy (Rice), Maize, Moong (Pulses), Groundnut, Red Chilies and other Kharif crops.
- Rabi Crops
Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Sesame, Peas and other Rabi Crops.
- Zaid Crops
Muskmelon, Watermelon, Vegetables such as bitter gourd, pumpkin, ridged gourd and other Zaid Crops.
- Food Grains
Rice, Wheat, Coarse Cereals/Millets, Pulses and other food grain crops.
- Cash Crops
Sugarcane, Cotton and Ground Nut.
- Plantation Crops
Tea, Coffee, Banana, Coconut, Areca nut and Rubber.
- Commercial Crops
Grapes, Pomegranate, Lemon and other crops.