Also available on
Seamag is a magnesium fish amino acid powder which is necessary to both plant growth and health. It is involved in several different processes, including photosynthesis and leads to increased activity of enzyme within the plants.
- Greener Leaves.
- Capture more sun energy.
- Easily absorbed by plants.
- Better metabolism of carbohydrates
- Cell membrane stabilization.
Can be used by,
- Home Gardeners.
Method of Application
- Foliar Spray: Apply 500-1000gm per Hectare.( 1-2gm per Liter of water).
- Drip irrigation: Apply 1-2Kg per hectare. Frequency or number of sprays to be decided on the severity of deficiency. To be applied at the time from flowering to fruit maturation.
Our products can be used to grow following crops,
- Kharif Crops
Millets (Bajra & Jowar), Cotton, Soybean, Sugarcane, Turmeric, Paddy (Rice), Maize, Moong (Pulses), Groundnut, Red Chilies and other Kharif crops.
- Rabi Crops
Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Sesame, Peas and other Rabi Crops.
- Zaid Crops
Muskmelon, Watermelon, Vegetables such as bitter gourd, pumpkin, ridged gourd and other Zaid Crops.
- Food Grains
Rice, Wheat, Coarse Cereals/Millets, Pulses and other food grain crops.
- Cash Crops
Sugarcane, Cotton and Ground Nut.
- Plantation Crops
Tea, Coffee, Banana, Coconut, Areca nut and Rubber.
- Commercial Crops
Grapes, Pomegranate, Lemon and other crops.