Also available on
Seafer is a ferrous fish amino acid powder which provides iron, which is needed in the greatest quantity and its availability is dependent on the pH of the growing medium. It is involved when a plant produces chlorophyll, which gives the plant oxygen as well as its healthy green color.
- Prevents Chlorosis.
- Improved photo synthetic electro transport.
- Assists in nitrate and sulphate reduction.
- Increased energy production within the plants.
Can be used by,
- Home Gardeners.
Method of Application
- Foliar Spray: Apply 500-1000gm per Hectare.( 1-2gm per Liter of water).
- Drip Irrigation: Apply 1-2Kg per hectare. Frequency or number of sprays to be decided on the severity of deficiency. To be applied at the time from flowering to fruit maturation.
Our products can be used to grow following crops,
- Kharif Crops
Millets (Bajra & Jowar), Cotton, Soybean, Sugarcane, Turmeric, Paddy (Rice), Maize, Moong (Pulses), Groundnut, Red Chilies and other Kharif crops.
- Rabi Crops
Wheat, Barley, Mustard, Sesame, Peas and other Rabi Crops.
- Zaid Crops
Muskmelon, Watermelon, Vegetables such as bitter gourd, pumpkin, ridged gourd and other Zaid Crops.
- Food Grains
Rice, Wheat, Coarse Cereals/Millets, Pulses and other food grain crops.
- Cash Crops
Sugarcane, Cotton and Ground Nut.
- Plantation Crops
Tea, Coffee, Banana, Coconut, Areca nut and Rubber.
- Commercial Crops
Grapes, Pomegranate, Lemon and other crops.