What is Bio-Fertilizer?
Bio-Fertilizer is an organic fertilizer which promotes organic growth of plants by significantly improving microbial activity in soil and provides needed macro nutrients (such as Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium) and micro nutrients.
What are the types of Bio-Fertilizer?
- Bacterial Bio-Fertilizer
- Fungal Bio-Fertilizer
- Algal Bio-Fertilizer
- Actinimycetes Bio-fertilizer
What are the components of Bio-Fertilizer?
The components of biofertilizers include:
- Bio Compost : It is one of the eco-friendly product composed of waste material released from sugar industries which are decomposed. It is magnified with human-friendly bacteria, fungi, and various plants.
- Tricho-Card : It is an eco-friendly and nonpathogenic product used in a variety of crops as well as in horticultural and ornamental plants, such as paddy apple, sugar cane, brinjal, corn, cotton, vegetables, citrus, etc. It acts as a productive destroyer and antagonistic hyper parasitic against eggs of several bores, shoot, fruit, leaves, flower eaters and other pathogens in the field.
- Azotobacter : It protects the roots from pathogens present in the soil and plays a crucial role in fixing atmospheric nitrogen. Nitrogen is a very important nutrient for the plant and about 78% of the total atmosphere comprises nitrogen.
- Phosphorus : Phosphorus is one of the essential nutrients for plants growth and development. Phosphate solubilizing microorganisms, hydrolyze insoluble phosphorus compounds to the soluble form for uptake by plants. Many fungi and bacteria are used for the purpose such as Penicillium, Aspergillus, Bacillus, Pseudomonas, etc.
- Vermicompost : It is an Eco-friendly organic fertilizer that comprises vitamins, hormones, organic carbon, sulfur, antibiotics that help to increase the quantity and quality of yield. Vermicompost is one of the quick fixes to improve the fertility of the soil.
What are the benefits of using Bio-Fertilizer ?
- Significant increase in yield.
- Promotes plant growth.
- Boosts Microbial activity in soil.
- Brings stability to soil.
- Helps in sustainable agriculture.
- Provides immunity to plants.
- Protects plants from severe weather conditions such as drought, bad storm etc.
Bio-Fertilizers offered by Janatha Agro?
Janatha Agro offers a range of Bio-Fertilizers to farmers for a sustained organic agriculture.
Check our Bio-Fertilizers : Click Here
- Sparsh - Fish Granules : Click Here
- Fish Bone Meal : Click Here