A study conducted by BlueWeave Consulting and Research Pvt Ltd has shown that the evergreen global organic farming market sized at USD 96.1 billion is expected to grow at CAGR 9.8% reaching approx. USD 183.8 billion.
Overview of Global Organic Farming Market
|Total Market Size (2021)||Anticipated Market Size (2017-2027)||CAGR|
|USD 96.1 billion||USD 183.8 billion||9.8%|
The reasons for the growth of Global Organic Farming Market
- Richness of nutrients in organically grown crops and plants.
- Increasing health concerns and realization of significance of organic farming.
- Increasing global acceptance of Organic Products.
- Rising investments in farming schools.
- Increasing investment in Research and Development (R&D) for improving farming systems.
Organic Farming has the largest share in Global Farming
According to Food and Agriculture Organization, the global organic farming has grown from 15 million in 2000 to 71.5 million in 2018. In India, around 1.1 million (2018) farmers produced through organic farming out of global 2.8 million farmers across the world. This made upto 39% of global market.
The food products produced through organic farming are free from any chemicals. Organic Farming has always ensured healthy products while not compromising on quality. As a result, the consumer preference for organic farmed food products are growing exponentially.